Saturday, April 23, 2011

JUSTIN & KENDRA ENGAGEMENT - OKLAHOMA PHOTOGRAPHER

I met Justin quiet a few years ago and we have done several shoots together in the past. When he called me and said he was engaged I was excited to photograph him and his fiance, Kendra.
Justin had Kendra forewarned that I was addicted to pictures & I think she was ready for a Jared Wanzer Photography modeling experience.
It was the windiest day of the year, I am pretty sure there were at least 40 mph winds (at the least). We headed down town to find as many alley ways & wind block areas as possible.
It was a great shoot & they were styling! Two amazing people in love as you can see in these photos!











More photos to come! Thanks for being my top models! Looking forward to many more shoots to come!

No comments: