Thursday, April 21, 2011

ETHAN & SKYLER ENGAGEMENT - OKLAHOMA PHOTOGRAPHER

I love when I get an early morning client, I love morning light for pictures!
Ethan & Skyler were up for starting in the morning.
These two were great to work with! Skyler is actually a senior in high school at the high school I graduated from. She is one busy girl she just finished basketball, being on the winning state team. She is also STUCO president, I was VP of student council when I was in high school so I know that alone makes for a busy schedule! Ethan is in OKC going to college and working.
With all that said with the busy schedules we made it a great day. I love being able to go out and explore with a couple to find some new spots for them. You can tell by these pictures they have a lot of fun together!
We started on Broadway, downtown Oklahoma City and went into the different alleys, I think sometimes they were wondering where I was taking them, we also had a few cars stop and watch, its always a good show!















Have a great Thursday, more to come soon!

No comments: