Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kale & Nicole Engagement - Oklahoma Photographer

Kale, what is your favorite thing about Nicole?

"Her fiery spirit."

Nicole, what is your favorite thing about Kale?

"His smile and his biceps! Seriously I grab on those suckers any chance I get."

I had to start out with those quotes because I should have titled this blog, fiery spirit, smiles & biceps. I think we captured all of those in one photo shoot.  

Every couple I photography is important to me.  I am thankful to be a small part in these twos love story. We started the engagement session in Guthrie, Oklahoma.  After the first click of the camera I knew this was going to be an engagement session for the Jared Wanzer Photography record books!








We ended the day with a gorgeous Oklahoma sunset at Lake Arcadia!







Nicole & I are members of the same club, Pictureaholics Anonymous & after this photo shoot we would like to welcome Kale to the club.


No comments: