Sunday, September 14, 2014

2014 Fall TV Lineup

I love TV.  I love talk shows, dramas, a good comedy, I am less and less liking reality shows but I still love a few.  As long as the show is set on earth, no vampires & has top notch acting, I'm in.

I remembering being a kid and my mom laughing at me because I talked about TV characters like they were my friends.  As a kid I watched the Price Is Right when I ate lunch, it came on at 11 everyday. I quit watching because they fired some of the models that had been there since the beginning of the show.  Yes, I got involved in my TV.  (PS my stand didn't work because none of them were ever came back to my knowledge.)

I am not quiet as bad now, but I do love my shows.  I thought I would share my 2014 Fall TV Schedule of my shows.

The Good Wife  Season 6 starts Sunday, September 21.

Revenge Season 4 starts Sunday, September 28.

Dancing with the Stars Season 19 starts Monday, September 15.

Survivor Season 29 starts Wednesday, September 24.

Modern Family  Season 6 starts Wednesday, September 24.

Nashville Season 3 starts Wednesday, September 24.

Scandal Season 4 starts Thursday, September 25.

Parenthood  The final, Season 6 starts Thursday, September 25.

& my morning TV or choice is Live with Kelly & Michael



No comments: