Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2013 Engagements - Jared Wanzer Photography Top Models


seeing couples in love,

capturing them laughing,

creating a relationship with each client.

These are just a few things I love about engagement portraits.

Photography is extremely personal to me and capturing the love that a couple has for each other is such a great feeling, to get to do what you love is a great feeling. These are photos that someday they will show their grand kids.

My main goal with each engagement session is to have fun, make the couple comfortable in front of the camera & make the shoot about them. All of these couples were up for anything and everythings and we had a great time and we captured it all.  I wanted to share my 2013 engagement sessions with you, to give you a sample of what I love to do.  All of these were taken all over Oklahoma, I love exploring and finding new places for each photo.  I will be doing a blog on each of these soon.



Oklahoma PhotographerOklahoma Photographer
Oklahoma PhotographerOklahoma Photographer
Oklahoma Photographer
Oklahoma Photographer

Oklahoma Photographer

Oklahoma Photographer

Oklahoma Photographer

Check out more engagement portraits on my website or my facebook page. 








No comments: