Friday, April 8, 2011

RACHAEL SENIOR PORTRAITS - OKLAHOMA PHOTOGRAPHER

This last weekend I had the great pleasure of photographing one of the greatest seniors, Rachael.
I met Rachael at a wedding in 2010, I took a few pictures of her then.
When she contacted me to do her senior pictures on Facebook I knew this would be a great shoot.
She is a gorgeous girl and she will do great things with her life, she can now add Jared Wanzer Photography
model to her resume.
At first she was like ‘what do I do’ & just a few photos into the photo-shoot she was turning her head and working it
just like a model. I think she didn't want to show off all her mad skills right in the beginning.
We went downtown and explored another area of the wonderful downtown Oklahoma City.
Rachael’s mom, sister & little nephew came along with us. Let me tell you Rachael is hilarious and
I know exactly where she gets it from, HER MOM! Her mom was cracking me up left and right.
We found some of my new favorite spots, I always try to take my clients out exploring for new locations
so everyone has something unique to them. I think we were all worn out by the end walking all over downtown
but it was perfect weather!
Here are a few from the day, perfect shoot!









I gave my second camera to Rachael's sister because one thing I wish I had more of from the past years of my photography career is more 'behind the scene' pictures.


More to come soon!!

No comments: