Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Amy Portraits - Oklahoma Photographer

Time flies. A little over a week ago my family from Portland, OR came down to OKkklahoma. They have come to visit on Amy’s Spring Break for several years now, which I love they are some of the greatest people I know. Now, Amy on the other hand I am sure she wishes to go to Hawaii on her break or at least that her family that she visits on Spring Break lived in Hawaii, but I tried to tell her we have Lake Hefner here.
My schedule was jam packed while they were here sadly but I did get to spend time with them. Amy & I planned before she came that I was going to do a photo-shoot of her. Let me tell you she is one of Jared Wanzer Photographys Top Models, yes cousins can say that!
Amy is so hilarious. I was laughing the whole time. As you look through these pictures you will notice, Amy has a lot of facial expressions. I think we captured all of them,
or close to it, right Amy?
I took her downtown and we went exploring in some of the older parts of downtown. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to make a day of it!
Next shoot schedule for Portland very soon.
Here are a few from the day.










Shouldn't she try out for Americans Next Top Model? Thanks for letting me take pictures of you Amy!
Looking forward to coming to Portland and shooting even more with your amazing scenery!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: