Monday, January 24, 2011

THE MAKING OF THE VIDEO - Jared Wanzer Photography

This all goes back to when I was in Vegas in March 2010.  I was able to go to this amazing convention, WPPI.
I really needed to be inspired and get excited about what I love to do all over again.  Well, here is some of my excitement.
I know it is January, but I wanted to share some of the processes of getting to the point of launches this website, I can now mark off my check list.
If you don’t know me, I like lists, I make list for almost everything, I am extremely organized.  I pull out the list of all the weddings I’ve done go over and over it trying to figure out what Videographers I remember at all of the weddings that I’ve done in the past and if any of them pop out to me.  I also asked a few of my past brides, still not finding exactly what I was wanting.  Then I remembered Justin & Sydneys Wedding, which was in 2008.  I didn’t remember his name but I did remember that he was my age, came up to me and talked to me before I even had the chance to talk to him, so I knew he was outgoing, so I contacted Sydney got his information and the rest is history. Chris did an amazing job & the 3 days of shoot were seriously in the top days of my life.
I can’t even tell you how great everything about the weekend went and how much it meant that so many of my past brides and grooms were able to make it. It was a perfect weekend, very good to get caught up with some of the finest models around, my top models for sure!
Thank you to to each of my clients, each and every one of you had to drive to do this and I appreciate you making time to come be apart of this day for me, it meant a lot.
Thanks Chris for being the awesome videographer that you are and showcasing your talents and making this video the best for me!
Thank you to my Aunt Allison for letting us use your house and your red couch, which I hope you put me down for in the will  Even though you were out of town it meant a lot for you to let us take over your house for a weekend.
Thank you to my Mom for everything you helped me do to get ready for this weekend, I appreciate it all! The Thank You Cards turned out great.
To my friend Renee for helping me get all the gift bags ready to hand out to everyone.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
If I left anyone out I am sorry.
It has finally all come together & I am excited for you to go and check it out! GO GO GO!
-Jared


No comments: