Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE LIST

A few months sort of a year I had the pleasure of attending WPPI in Vegas for the first time. It was a much needed pick-me-up. I know I know everyone says PARRRRRRRRTTTTTTY its Vegas. Well, for me it was a big party but I went to every single class I could and soaked up every single word every speaker said.
On the plane ride home, I created this list:

get a logo to brand my buisness
new buisness cards


*Above: Designed by the one & only Kyle Roe*
create new website
create a blog
create new setup for the bridal fair
prepare for January bridal fair



change number to 405
have updated pictures of me taken




*Above: Photo by my friend & photographer Abi Martin*
find program to create a newsletter
create videos

http://youtu.be/_ZFaOkhGswc?list=UUQrWJ-fuNN5RFVfF2Jmv1Eg
My goal was to get all of these tasks done by the time the bridal fair happened. Last Sunday was the OKBride Bridal Fair at the Cox Convention Center. Late Saturday night my new website & this blog went live!
It felt more than amazing to finally check all these projects off my list! Now that it is all done I am not sure what I will talk about !
I am probably going to say thank you a lot in these first few blogs but thank you to every person who helped me be able to check these projects off my list!!
Jared-

No comments: