Friday, January 21, 2011

THANK YOU

Thank You:
Every day, I am so thankful that I have the job of my dreams,
that I go to work and hang out and have fun with people, and
I just happen to have a camera to photograph all of that fun. So many people have been a part of this process of helping me
take my hobby to the next level and creating this new website.
First, I would like to thank my MA, my very first model.  I think you
knew I could do this before I knew myself.  Thank you for always being my encourager.  You are the best person I know and I am so glad that I have always had you in my life. Thank you, MA, for always being there, for letting me talk out some of my ideas and my up and down moments that I have had along the way.
My brother and best friend, Sean: Thank you for always motivating me and telling me I can do anything I want (except to jump off of a waterfall).  You are the best brother anyone could ask for and I appreciate you.
Dad: Thank you for buying my first professional camera and sponsoring a lot of my photography adventures.
Abi, my teacher and my friend: Thank you for pushing me to that next level and for all of the advice and encouragement you gave me in school and even now.  Also, for making time to take my updated profile pictures! I know you are very busy and I appreciate it so much!
To all of my friends: Thank you for letting me use you as my models and be the paparazzo in your lives.
To my Mammaw: Even though you are no longer here, I know that the reason I have found what I love to do in my life is a direct result of you being on your knees and praying for me every day.
Kyle Roe, the best graphic designer a photographer could ask for, I am so glad you asked me to photograph your wedding a fee years back! Thank you for all the creativity and hard work you have done for me!
Chris Clark, the videographer everyone needs! Thank you thank you thank you for giving me your card and coming up to talk to me at the wedding we did together because without your amazing work with the videos you created was even more than I could have asked for!
Jasmine Star, I only met you once but your class that I had the privilege of taking in Vegas motivated me to use Showit for my new website. After your class was over, I was ready to go home and get started. Thank you for speaking from your heart it was like going to church for photographers!
To my Aunt Allison, thank you for letting me use your house for a studio several times & helping me with so many projects through the process.
Karlyn, thank you for helping me get all the legal stuff together that comes with having my own business. You made the process so much easier!
Rhonda, thank you for proofing all my information and making it sound even better! I appreciate your help!
Don Thompson, who did an amazing job through ShowIt & MYNTD getting this website together to be exactly what  I wanted it to be.
Thank you for working so hard to get this going before the bridal fair!
Thank you, New York City and Las Vegas, for inspiring me, for making me dream bigger and allowing me to realize that I CAN accomplish all of my dreams.
To each of my clients: I love each one of you. Thank you for asking me to be a part of your lives and for trusting me to be a part of one of the most special days of your lives. Thank you for always coming back to me as your families grow.
It has been a long journey getting to this point, almost a year, can’t wait to see what the next year will bring!
Jared-
Jared Wanzer
Photography
405.589.0397

No comments: