Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oklahoma Wedding Photographer - Engagement Portraits Throwback


I love engagement photo shoots - being able to make the day an experience. I try to make each engagement session special & personal to the couple. I want it to be a part of the wedding planning that is fun & something you look back on and so glad you took the time to do it.  It is also a perfect time to get comfortable in front of the camera.  You getting to know & me getting to know you is extremely important because you will send a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day so you don't want the first time you are in front of the camera to be on your wedding day - I include an engagement session with all my wedding packages for this reason.

I thought I would share a few engagement portraits from a few of my previous sessions.  I want to feature some of my engagement sessions to show the future engaged couples samples of what we can make happen.  All of these engagement sessions are from 2013, more to come from other sessions soon.

If you are planning your wedding I would love to add your date to the calendar. Send a message my way straight from my website. 

www.jaredwanzer.com


The above images are of Jeff & Hayeli.  We spent the day in in Guthrie Oklahoma.  We were able to capture so many fun & romantic photos.


I love exploring and traveling - Zack, Jennifer & I met in Shawnee Oklahoma & went exploring & found some new spots.  When you find a heart with love graffiti in an alley way you  know you found a perfect spot for an engagement portrait. 





These images were taken in El Reno Oklahoma.  I love old buildings and alleys.  Exploring is a fun part of the processes for engagement portraits because you walk and talk.


Casey & Ronna were so much fun!  We met in Guthrie Oklahoma & we captured so many fun photos of them laughing and enjoy enjoying being together.  I loved their style too.


I love personal touches. I encourage all my clients to bring any personal touches to their relationship.
Lee, Marilyn & I started at Myriad Gardens & then went exploring Automobile Alley.

I met Rocco & Nancy many years ago and their engagement shoot was my introduction to Turner Falls.  We spent the day in the water, climbing rocks, laying in waterfalls and going into caves.   I loved everything about this engagement shoot.  Tuner Falls is one of my favorite places in Oklahoma now & we didn't even make it through the entire park.
This engagement session took place at Will Rogers Park in Oklahoma City.  It was quiet possibly the hottest day of the year.  It was probably wont of the quickest engagement sessions I have ever done because we were all soaking wet from sweating about an hour after we started but we were still able to capture some really fun and romantic shots.  Thanks Mark & Amanda for dealing with the heat.


After seeing Rocco & Nancys engagement session at Turner Falls Kevin & Jessika also wanted to try it out.  We had the best time & found out you cannot bring dogs into the park. (hilarious story for another blog post).  It was a summer day and we ended the shoot with them both in the water.  I love that my clients are up for doing anything to get a great photo!




The above photos are taken in the gorgeous gardens at I Cross My Heart Wedding Chapel in Choctaw Oklahoma.  I have photographed several weddings at this location but it made for a perfect engagement session as well.  Tra & Trina worked my camera left and right.


One of my clients in-laws had an old barn that Brad, Emma & I met at.   We started early in the morning and there was some fantastic fog going on & it made for a great mood for the photos.


1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Wonderful photographs shared here. Well exploring such beautiful places with fiancé is such a wonderful time. You know I am getting married at venues for weddings in Los Angeles and then we will go on nice locations to enjoy.