Sunday, April 5, 2015

Time to update your family photos - Jared Wanzer Photography - Okahoma Photographer

I recently attended a photography convention and reminded me of something I have been thinking about for awhile - no one prints their photos anymore.  Along those same lines so many people might be taking pictures of their kiddos but don't think about how important it is to be in the photos. (and when was the last time you took the photos off your iphone?)

One of the many reasons I love being a photographer is because I get to capture families history.  I love seeing photos of my parents, grandparents and great grandparents from when they are growing up - your kids will too. 

April is a perfect time to update your family photos - before the summer temperatures arrive! Contact me today if you would like to update your family photos. 

Here a few family & kiddos portraits from last year.

















No comments: