Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tyler & Meg Engagement - Oklahoma Wedding Photographer

Early Sunday Morning

Exploring new locations

a field of trees, in the fog.

It was a perfect day for a photo shoot.

Tyler & Meg are two of my new favorite people.  I actually just photographed their wedding this last weekend and I wanted to share their engagement session.  I feel like it really showcases what I love to do which is capturing the love that my couples have for each other, while laughing, kissing & just having a good time.

Tyler & Meg were up for anything and everything.  We were in fields in Arcadia, laying on the ground, walking down the streets of Guthrie.  We just had a great time together.   I was in love with this shoot so here is a sample of the entire shoot.














No comments: