Friday, February 27, 2015

Knox & Emarie Portraits - Little Bride & Little Groom

I had dreamed of this shoot for a really long time. I knew exactly what I wanted in my mind but I had never found the perfect little bride & little groom before because I wanted them to be best friends & not cousins or brother & sister.  I really wanted a blonde hair boy and I wanted a dark haired curly headed girl.  I had just kept the kid in my mind and thought someday.

A wedding day is a day brides dream of their entire life.   I have heard it many times - the ideas in their mind, the color schemes they had created, the flowers they would pick and hold to pretend like they were a bride, the neighbor boy they married at 6 years old while pretending they were having a wedding.

It's something I had heard so many times and I had created this idea in my mind that I just wanted to put into a photo shoot.

Jump to many years later, Knox & Emarie.

I was facebook friends with both of the moms on facebook & I had seen a picture of them kissing. They had basically grown up together since about 9 months old.    I knew when I saw the picture that my idea could finally happen, my little bride & groom.    We went to Harn Homestead & they had an old house and it just went perfect with my vision.

They said,

"I love you,

best friends,"

& had the cutest little kiss.






I think I got the photo I wanted after 3 photos but we kept going because they were just so cute and adorable & Jared Wanzer Photography Top Models even at a young age.  Thank you to their parents for letting them do this & thank you to Lindsay for all the work you put into helping me make all the accents yellow.

No comments: