Saturday, February 14, 2015

25 Must See Jared Wanzer Photography Engagement Images of 2014 - Oklahoma Photographer

Since I love love & I also love that I am able to capture so many people in love -  I thought on Valentines Day, the most popular day of the year to propose, I would share 25 of my favorite images (in no particular order) for 2014.

I am a pictureaholic
I love lists
& I love couple.

Only picking 25 is going to be a hard task but I am going to give it a go.

As of today I have photographed over 100 engagement sessions (which sounds like a blog for another day).  Each shoot has been different & unique - being able to capture that unique love to each couple makes each shoot fun to do.

My favorite part of my job is getting to know my clients, I love hearing how each couple met, where they proposed, how long they have been together.  The more we get to know each other the more comfortable the shoot is & the more we can add to the shoot to make it even more personal.

'Have Camera Will Travel' is my slogan & traveling for an engagement shoot is a-ok with me, I prefer it.  A few from this year that made the engagement shoots unique -  I went to a couples grandparents farm in Duncan, Oklahoma.  High school best friends hometown in Poteu, Oklahoma.   comic-book fans, a Centennial family farm in Western Oklahoma, a travel themed engagement shoot for a destination wedding this year, a romantic shoot that ended in Lake Arcadia & many many more.


































No comments: