Friday, January 16, 2015

2014 Engagements in Review - Oklahoma Photographer

Can you believe it is 2015?!

2014 was a tough year for me, My Grandma passed away at the end of 2013 and 2014 was just a time to go through it.  I learned a lot about myself & I realized I am just going to have to go through this because I don't think you completely ever get over the loss of someone you were close to.  My reason for saying this is because going through the loss of my Grandma I was able to do what I love.   I don't even know if my clients knew how much it meant to do what I love and be around people who were happy and in love.  

As I am preparing for the 2015 photography year I thought going down memory lane would be fun. These are 2014s Jared Wanzer photography top model engagement couples.  I had the best time with each of them & thank you for bringing joy to my life through a tough year, you all really do me a lot to me.

My goal with every engagement shoot is to make it real, romantic and about the couple.   I want each shoot to show the love they share for each other & be a day they remember, an experience.   I think we were able to do that in each of these engagement sessions.    If you are engaged or know someone that is engaged, I would love to meet with you and tell you more about why I do what I do & add you to the calendar.












Thank you for being apart of 2014, I enjoyed meeting each of you.  I look forward to our paths crossing again!! Happy New Year!!


No comments: