Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kenny & Greg Portraits - San Mateo California - Traveling Photographer

San Mateo, California,

my third time to visit,

& some much needed time away.

I have the best Uncles, Uncle Kenny (UK) & Uncle Greg (UG).  They have been together for over 20 years.  We always have the best time when we are together.   I just absolutely love to be around them. They are the most generous, caring and uplifting people to be around.  This year more than ever capturing memories, moments in time with the people I love & of the people I love has become even more important to me and I was thankful to be able to take pictures of my uncles together at their house in San Mateo, California.

Now, I think I could get used to being a California photographer.  The weather is perfect, palm trees everywhere, the houses are gorgeous & I think the air just might be a letter fresher there.  I love it. I could just walk around and take photos all day long.  I hope to someday photograph a lot of palm trees in the background a lot of my photos, new goal.

My Uncle Kenny has been on of those people in my life that I hope to one day be the Uncle he has been to me.  This past December we spent almost everyday together with my Grandma before she passed away.  I feel like when you go through something like that together with someone you just have this unspoken closeness that you will have forever.  If we only lived closer to each other.

My Uncle Greg is also one of my favorite people to be around.  He quite possibly might be the nicest person I have ever met.  He is always so positive and uplifting to be around. I am just very thankful to have them both in my life.

I was able to visit this last month and it was perfect.  We did this photo shoot of the two of them one evening with their dog Rembrant. It was a perfect California evening & we had a good time.





During my visit to the wonderful state of California I learned that my motto, "Have Camera Will Travel" means I need to be spending a lot more time in California taking pictures!!

No comments: