Sunday, October 12, 2014

Jared Wanzer Photography Brides & Grooms

I have the best clients. I invited all my previous Jared Wanzer Photography bride & grooms to come and sit down and talk about their experience working with me.   This is the second time I have sent out an invite and everyone is always so opened to helping.  

In this video are a few of my bride and grooms that were able to come talk about their Jared Wanzer Photography experience.  I want future couples to hear why investing in photography and in a professional photographer is so important from my brides & grooms.  Who better to hear it from than directly from the bride & grooms. Thank you to Cameron with Red Scooter Creative for putting this video together for me!



Investing in a professional photographer is a big decision but as you can see from this video, no one ever regrets it.  

I would love to hear from you, if you are planning a wedding and would like more information please send a message my way directly from my website. 



I know life is busy and I am so grateful for all my couples coming to talk for this video, everyone is so possitive and so willing to help.  Thank you to Kit & Stephanie, Ben & Katie, Ethan & Skyler, Zack & Jen, Preston & Angel, Jacob & Darcie, Cody & Nantalie and Daniella & Ryan. It means to the world to me that you are always so willing to help me with any project I have going.  









No comments: