Saturday, October 11, 2008

Church Bell Wedding

About a month ago I was able to have the pleasure of photographing one of my best friends weddings, Renee! We have known each other for about 12 years. I took more pictures than I ever have at this wedding. Check them all out on my website 



me with the bride & Groom



me & my beautiful friend and bride



Roxie (Renees Mom) Me & Renee



Me & my friend Madison


My MA & me @ the wedding.



Each wedding I do I learn how people have met or how they are related to their bridesmaids/groomsmen. A lot of them have known each other since they were 2 or born, well, I don't have any friends I've known my whole life but these two girls I have known since 3rd grade and I set the timer on my camera so we could get this pic






http://www.jaredwanzerphotography.com



No comments: