Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Andrew & Michele Wedding

At the end of June I headed to Denver, Colorado. I decided to make it a vacation/wedding week. Michele is my cousin & when she asked me if I would be able to do her wedding I was so excited, I told her I think I am even more excited than you. 
The wedding events started the night before and there was a big 'welcome dinner'. My family lives all over the United States so we don't see each other as often as we would like, so it was great that so many were able to fly in and we could enjoy family time & celebrating Andrew & Michele together.  

I would say out of the 70 or so people that were in attendance at the wedding, 10 of them were from Colorado. How amazing is that, that that many people took the time and were able to make it to this amazing event. 

I had so much fun, I just couldn't stop taking pictures and still wish I would have taken more! Here are a few of the amazing day. One of the best weeks of my life!!
Photobucket
























No comments: