Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jared Wanzer Instagram In-Review - September 2014

They say as you get older the time goes faster and faster, well, I believe that is true for sure.  I cannot believe we are now writing October 2014!

My project of a photo a day for 2014 continues on instagram.  As of today we are 274 days into the year.  September has been filled with -

bridal fairs,

starting new things, tutoring a great kid at Faithworks of the Inner City,

booking a fantastic wedding to New Orleans,

visiting family in Texas,

photographing a beautiful couple & wedding of Patrick & Lacey,

visiting my Uncles in San Francisco,

eating a lot of good food,

and photographed a few top notch photo shoots.

September came and went quick, so here is to October! I will leave you with this quote I love by Mae West, "You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough."

If you would like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me under my name @jaredwanzer or click on this link to see more of my photos.  http://instagram.com/jaredwanzer

No comments: