Thursday, October 16, 2014

Brett & KyLeigh Engagement - Throwback Thursday - Oklahoma Engagement Portraits

The second edition of Jared Wanzer Photography, Throwback Thursday is in & today we are going to back to 2012.

I met Brett & KyLeigh downtown Oklahoma City.  I love engagement shoots & always have.  I love getting to know my couples, how they met, their first date, I try to do this as we are walking to take photos. Almost always it makes for a at least one story or a part of a story that can get them laughing in photos.  Brett & KyLeigh were Jared Wanzer Photography Top Models.  I loved getting to know them, they are both sincere, kind and genuine people.  I had the best time with them.  They completely embarrassed the moments and really enjoyed just being together & I just was there for the ride to capture it all on camera.

I remember when when we were done for the day Brett said, "Man I can't imagine being a model for a living it is wears you out."

As you can see in these photos it was worth it.













No comments: